Friday, July 22, 2011

Well?? Rain are you comin' or what??

Yesterday the thunder was playing with our minds! We could hear the thunder and expecting to see some raindrops but nothing happened!! It was cloudy. I guess it's one of those odd things the weathermen talk about. The heat rises and hits the cold from the clouds which produces thunder and lightning (or something like that). So we just got a little bit of a sprinkle. I'd say about 10-15 drops. Then this evening the clouds came back, much darker than yesterday! And we got some rain. 5 minutes of it!! That's monsoon rains here in the Albuquerque area!!
I'm doing something I hadn't expected to do. I am teaching someone how to sew. Maybe if it works out, I can teach others. It's not hard to do. I do enjoy sewing, so it's not hard to do. I think I am going to like this. Anyone interested????

No comments: