Thursday, July 21, 2011

If Tacy Can Do It......

So can I. I don't think I ever read Les Miserables. I know I haven't seen the Broadway show, even though there were several opportunities. But I enjoy listening to my Les Miserables CD. This is the one with Gary Morris as Jean Val Jean. If he hadn't done the Broadway show back in 1987 (around that time, can't remember the exact year) I don't think I would have been interested in Les Miz. Thanks to him for getting me interested. I have seen several movies of Les Miserables. Some like from 1940's (I think) all the way to the last one that was in the theaters.
I went to the library today and I have 3 weeks to read it. Good luck to me!! (My niece saw the book and thinks I've lost my mind. Then she said, "Aw, but you're Auntie and you can do anything you put your mind to!")

On another note, WE GOT RAIN!!! A quarter inch of rain fell in our part of town. I had tickets to go to the Isotopes game, too. But they postponed it because the rain started around 6:30 and continued falling. Around 7:15 the called the game till today. About an hour ago, I heard thunder but haven't seen any rain. Hmmm, is it just playing with our minds??? We could use some more rain, you know. I saw on the news about the heat wave across the country. I hope it will end soon. Gosh, a few months ago, there was a freeze going on across the country, now heat wave. I am sorry that people have to suffer from those things.

1 comment:

Tacy Marie said...

Good luck Karen! You wont regret it, it is a great book.