Thursday, April 7, 2011

April Not Only Brings Showers, Also Brings BABY

April 2, 2011 I sent this text to my niece: Hey there Auntie! Now you and I are the same, except that I am Great!! She thought that was funny and then realized that she's an auntie. My nephew and his girlfriend welcomed a baby girl at 1:40 pm. 5 lbs, 11 oz. She's just a cutie. We went to see her and the proud parents. They were all tired. Poor Shannon, she said they were up all night because of the pain she was going through. She didn't want to go to the hospital until it was almost time for Joella to make her appearance. She said she and Kee got to the hospital at 1 PM. Afterwards she said maybe she should have gotten there a bit earlier because she couldn't get any kind of drugs and she wanted it really bad. She's not sure if she can do another natural birth as this was too much for her. We'll see. Anyway, as soon as I figure how to post a picture you'll see the new addition to the family. Now our birthday season as been extended by 2 months!!

No comments: