Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year



I haven't been around lately. I guess I've been pretty busy with other things that I didn't get a chance to post anything the past couple of months or so. I carry my camera around with me just about everyday so that I can capture some things that are unusual. I missed a few that I didn't have the camera. Like one day I was driving home from work and in the sky were these clouds that looked like Santa and his reindeer! I realized then that I didn't have the camera! Another one was a flying saucer!! You know that Roswell, NM isn't far from here! Who knows, that might have come from there!
We've had snow in the mountains but none here in the city. I guess some people were wondering if we were going to get some more snow like we did last year. But I know it's not going to happen for at least ten more years!! I think we're back into that one snowfall a year and it'll come at the end of January or the first part of February.
I included a picture of the Sandia mountains!

No comments: