Thursday, January 17, 2008

Funny Cat


This morning I got to work and as usual Brooklyn, the cat, greeted me at the door. I go back to the office (I work in the owner's home) and she's at the window waiting for me to open the blinds. Of course I am too slow at getting them open as she's trying to get her head in between the slats. She sits on the window sill looking at the outside world. She'll sit there till someone wakes up. (I get there at 7 AM and the women are still sleeping). Anyway, I had to go to the back office (located in the garage) and when I came out of there, Brooklyn was sitting on the chair waiting for me. Then she jumps off and runs to the other chair and 'hides' between the chair and wall. I saw her run there and was very surprised that she jumped up at me as I walked by. She's never done that before and I had to laugh at her because she missed me. Maybe she was going to attack my shoe or something. She uses my shoes as her 'scratching' post. I just tell her to watch the foot and toes. One day she's going to dig in deep. I wished there was a video camera to catch that. She is a funny cat.

No comments: