Sunday, October 14, 2012

What The...........................

I get these points from the radio stations and GAC (Great American Country TV station). Then I can use these points for prizes. Well, I have to use my points by a certain time on GAC. I had over 2 million points and thought I better use them up before they go away. They were giving away a Mystery Prize and I thought it would be fun to get a mystery prize. Well, I got this and had no idea what it was. I thought that it was some kind of bug toy cause it looks like a bug. Then I thought it was bug that you scare people with by clipping it onto something since it has a clip. I even sent GAC a message asking them what it was. They haven't answered me yet. Who knows, they probably don't even know what it is!! Guess I'll have to tell them, huh?
Anyone know what it is?
The other day I went shopping at the Dollar Tree. I like going there looking at the things you can buy for a dollar. There are a few things that I buy there to use around the house or for me. This time I was just there looking at things. My mom and sister were with me and they finished their shopping and were ready to head out. Here I am going towards the check-out area and I saw this thing hanging on the post. I had to turn around and look again!! What?? Is that for real??? THERE IS MY BUG!!! And guess what? It's not a bug. It's not a toy!!  It's a Sunglasses clip/holder. You know clip it on your visor in your car to hold the glasses till you're ready to use them. I had to ask the cashier how it worked and she looked at me thinking I am such a dummy. Heck I had no idea. I don't use sunglasses, you dummy.
Now I'll have to tell GAC it's a sunglasses clip. Boy will they think they're dummies as well.

No comments: