Sunday, August 12, 2012

Birthdays

Today is my nephew, Kee, birthday. And it's the start of our 'birthday season'. There's a couple of people in the 'family' that will have to celebrate their half-birthdays to be included in the birthday season!! Our birthday season is like the football season. They start and end about the same time!! Crazy, huh?
Anyway, I have another nephew who's birthday is also today. He is 4 years older than Kee!! I found that out last year when his mom posted his b-day on Facebook. So HaPpY BiRtHdAy to both Kee and Delmer!!
Well, it's been hot around here and really makes the days just plain ol' lazy. Maybe I am just getting old, I don't know. Anyway, not much is going on.
There are things going on but that's usually what goes on. Yeah, not making any sense. I found out that my friend, Lisa, was traveling with her family to Idaho, or maybe it's Utah. I don't know. But they got in a car accident in Utah, and her mother was killed. How sad is that! They were taking her back home. I am sure they planned it before it was time for the boys to go back to school. I heard that Josh was in the hospital and not sure if he still is. Around that time my other friend in New York passed on some bad news about kids with cancer. Her son is suffering from that. It's just been too much to deal with, even though it's not affecting me directly, if you know what I mean. Then there's the family members who do dumb things. Little do they know they are not only hurting themselves, they are hurting a whole lot of people. If they see the connection, they will see how many people are being affected by their stupidity. And if they don't want to be called that, then they need to straighten up and clean up their act. Little do they know they could be much happier if they would only choose the right. It's not that hard. Well, maybe it is if they only see the easy way out. Little do they know that if they choose the right, even though it's hard, they will find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Life wasn't meant to be easy. We're suppose to prove ourselves through the rough times. Prove that we can get through it.
My days seem to be lost. I just get so confused on the days lately and trying to get out of this funk. Trying really hard to find a job but when no one seems to be interested in me, well, it's really hard. If they would only give me a try, they will know how super duper I am. Really, I am really good at a lot of things. Maybe I ought to just start up something on my own. Is that what I am suppose to? I don't know. But I am looking into things, reading up on things and trying to decide where I should start. Hopefully it'll be something that won't cost much money as I don't have that.
No money, no phone. I don't have my phone and probably won't for quite some time now. But I guess that's ok. Won't be missing anyone calling me. Oh, yeah, that's because no one calls me!! No big deal there. Yeah, I have no friends, which is fine with me.
Going to watch a funny movie to brighten up the day!!

No comments: