Sunday, September 2, 2012

LOBOS WIN!!!!! 66-21

Lobos won their home opener under a new head coach, Bob Davies. They won big over Southern University. Anyone know where that is?  jk.  Anyway, glad the team and fans celebrated because it may be their only win this season!! jk. Well, they won 3 games in the last 3 years and this is win number 4 and could be in 4 years with 4 wins. (trying not to jinx them, but......) So hopefully they will keep trying as hard as they did yesterday and win more games. I believe they play Texas next week. If they come up on the losing end, I hope they have a close score and not lose like 50 to 0. I know, I may not have high hopes for them, but only time will tell. (can you tell where my heart is?) (in case you don't know, Cougar fan). Good luck to the Lobos for the rest of 2012 football season and hope they win them all.

No comments: