Saturday, October 29, 2011

Where I Live

Last night I went to the Halloween dinner/party at Montano Chapel for Academy Heights ward. My sister told us about it and I took my mom with me.
My sister told everyone she could "here's my inactive sister." Yeah, inactive in Academy Heights ward. I don't attend the ward as I don't live in the ward boundaries. That's the reason I don't attend. My home teachers back when I left told me that I don't live in the boundaries so they can't be my HTs any more. My bishop said he can't help me any more. So every now and then I get people telling me to "go back to church." "It's not good to skip church and be a good Saint." Even some of the former missionaries told me to go back to church!! Hello! I am going to church, just not at Academy Heights! I didn't know I am suppose to check in with them that I attended church, read my scriptures and said my prayers.
These people need to pay more attention to themselves instead of worrying when I will be at church. If the #157 bus ever runs on Sundays, I will be there so they will be happy that I go to church. Until then, they will have to deal with the fact I go to another ward. I didn't think I have to report in for that either. Come on people, I don't question you about your church attendance. Or if you read your scriptures or said your prayers! Aren't we responsible for ourselves? Can I say "Mind your own business."?

No comments: