Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rain

After 3 days of 100 and above temperatures we are finally getting some decent rain!! The rains did come the past few days as well but only lasted like 5 minutes. Just enough to wet the ground. Right now it's raining pretty hard. Not sure how long this is going to last. Who knows, only 10 minutes. We could really use a nice rainfall, though.
I hear how the weather is in other parts of the country so I won't complain too much about this hot weather. I know it's hard to deal with especially those with no air condtioning in their cars or even their homes. I know of some who don't have any. Then back on the reservation they don't have such things. So I have to be thankful for what I have. It could all go away just like that.
So I hear the thunder and see the lightning. I hope this lasts at least another 30 minutes. We'll see.

No comments: