Sunday, October 14, 2007

We Can Fly

The Special Shape balloons had their day with a mass ascenion on Thursday and Friday. They reported about 100 Special Shape balloons this year!
Now you know there really is a stork that delivers the babies around the world!!! I have proof!!!!
People beware of the Purple People Eater. Once he got up in the air I believe I saw people screaming and scrambling around to hide. Little kids were left crying for their mommy and daddy!! Oh, that happened in my dream, sorry for scaring you!!
Can you imagine the sky filled with the Energizer Bunny, an Eagle, two bees that kiss and hold hands, a turtle, Darth Vadar, dragon, a haunted house, Orient Express, cow, Pepsi can, and many more. Even a flying pig!!! I can't name them all. It was awesome. Someday you might be able to see all my pictures but for now this is it.



1 comment:

Tacy Marie said...

BEUTIFULL PICTURES KAREN!!! I love it. I think it looks great and it adds a lot of flare to the blog. Now that you know how to do it you will be a picture maniac in no time.