Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Brooklyn

This is Brooklyn. The owner of Brooklyn is Katryna Maxwell. I work with the Maxwells so I see Brooklyn everyday that I go to work. She loves to play at the computer, trying to catch the icon. Sometimes she can sit there for ten minutes trying to get it in her paws.
She's giving some thought as to how she's going to get that icon into her little paws..............................................in the meantime......
She's found something else to play with. Or is she asking me if I want my shoes off? "Here, I'll help you," she says. Lately she thinks my shoe is a scratching post. I just warn her to keep off the leg!!! Other things she enjoys is playing with wadded up paper. She can be on the other side of the house and hear that paper being wadded up and she's right there. She likes to fetch the wad so I sit there for a while playing with her. Silly cat!

No comments: