Monday, October 22, 2007

Life

No one told me how difficult your life could become. All these years all had been going well with me, healthwise. Sure a little cold here and there but nothing too serious. All that changed last year when I broke my leg! It was hard getting back on my feet but I made it even though it took about 9 months. After that it's been one thing after another and I just wonder when it's going to stop. I just recently had minor surgery and that was a first for me. I had no idea what to expect and it pretty much scared me. But as the time came for that I knew it was all going to work out for the better. These past couple of days after the surgery have been pretty much difficult as I am one that can't sit still for hours. I want to get out and do things, go to work, just get out. I believe there's something for me to learn with all this going on but what is the lesson? I really don't know. No clue. My head is empty!! I am trying to take it easy and take care of myself. Maybe it's more patience. I should just enjoy the time to myself with no worry about anything else. Get ahead on my scripture reading, too!

No comments: