Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My First Post

Greeting from Albuquerque! I was introduced to blogspot by a good friend, Tacy Marie. It took me a few weeks to get started. I thought way a great way to share things with your friends. And an easy way to get to a lot of people instead of writing to each individual. Not that I won't write to an individual any more...........
I hope I can make this more interesting, adding things, like music, photos. I am not computer literate like some people are. It will take me a while to figure something out. I think it has something to do with old age. Not that I am old even though some people may think I am. But it takes me time to figure it all out. Maybe it's just that I have so many things going on. (Yeah, I am trying to come up with good excuses!)
Tacy, if you see this one, WE MISS YOU!!!!

No comments: