Friday, July 19, 2013

July 2013

Yep, it's July, 2013!! Where has the time gone? I can't believe that July is half way over, too!! I thought that last week was the first week of July till someone told me it's the middle. Wow, is all I can say. Where had that time gone? Did I sleep like forever and didn't know it? Just unbelievable!!
Well, I thought I'd try something different. I mean that I sometimes don't know what to write about. Sometimes I just say whatever is on my mind. And most times I don't think it makes sense, or is really interesting to read. Really, I am a boring person. I can read other people's blogs and they tell of all the things going on in their lives, all the things that they do, etc. Me? I can barely do anything and nothing really worth telling. Therefore, I am a boring person.
Hopefully, this new thing I am thinking about can happen, maybe I will be able to write more fun things and not bore the heck out of anyone. But then again, no one is probably interested in reading my stuff because they know how boring my blogs already are. Oh well, I'll just do what I want and not worry about who reads and doesn't read.
Just to let everyone know, especially those who don't know, we've had some pretty good rain today! Well, mainly up in the heights. My niece said it was hailing at her place. I had just heard on the news about the hail up in the heights. We didn't get much rain down here in the valley. Just enough to get the ground wet. The dog went outside and didn't track any mud in the house. That's how much rain we got!! One part of the news showed the freeway where the rain water was running down the arroyo between the east/west lanes and how it was pounding against the bridge. I think it was at Wyoming this happened but I could be wrong. Probably up by Eubank or Juan Tabo. Pretty cool to see the rain pounding off the walls and splashing on the freeway. I sure hope no one in the arroyos because there is no way one can get out after seeing how hard the water was hitting the walls. It's clear skies tonight.
We were awaken by thunder this morning around 5:30!! It rained for a short time, maybe 15 minutes. Then the skies cleared and we had sunny skies the rest of the day till the rains came again around 4 this afternoon. Crazy, huh?

No comments: