Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Changes and Other Things

So now it's April. I have to get use to that and before you know it, it's going to be June or July!!! I am getting old.
Well, when I signed on here today, there are changes and I don't like it. I wasn't even use to the other one. So I sort of got lost when trying to post something. I have no idea what's going on. One day I will understand these changes that happens to every thing. Just when I get use to it...........
 I have Facebook and don't post anything there either. I don't have the time to do that. Maybe, once in a while I will post something but I just read whatever is up at the moment.
There is something I look forward to doing in a few weeks. The ABQ Ride (transit) is having a contest called the Great Bus Race. (something like that)  Named after the CBS show The Amazing Race. Last year they held the event for the first time and it was a hit. My friend found the website and told me about it but it was too late to sign up. We said that we're going to try this year, if they have the event again. They did say they were going to do it and I made sure I signed up for it. And we got a spot in the contest. We will race with 29 other teams, riding the bus around the city finding clues and then get to the finish line. We have to have a Smartphone to read those QR codes and then when we're done and return to the finish line, the first team to get across with the most points will win the grand prize. I think it's an iPad. They're also giving away iPods to other winning teams. The teams consist of 2 people. It will be exciting to do this. I ride the bus a lot so I hope that will be a plus for us. I usually do good with clues, too.
Yeah, so I ramble on and on. I don't really make sense because my fingers type at the speed that my mind isn't at. Well, my mind runs faster than I type (same thing, huh?)
Oh yes, my great niece turns 1 year old this month!! It's also her mom's birthday month, too. Cool.

No comments: