Saturday, March 19, 2011

March Madness continues.....

Lots of upsets and lots of winners!! I am cheering on the Mountain West Conference teams. We had 3 teams but UNLV was unable to win their game yesterday. So it's just BYU and San Diego State going for that Final Four!! San Diego State just beat Temple in double overtime!!! What a game that was. I am so happy the Aztecs came out on top. Now the Cougars are playing Gonzaga. Cougars are ahead at halftime. Hope they keep it up. Watching the other games as well. My team, George Mason has to keep winning to the end. If they do, I win tickets to the Big I 10th birthday bash with Alan Jackson. It took them a whole year to get this 10th anniversary together as they will be celebrating 11 years on the air in July. We'll see how GM does. But I hope the Mountain West teams go all the way. They do have that opportunity to do so. We'll see............... Go Cougs!!! Go Aztecs!!

No comments: