Sunday, January 9, 2011

People!!

Why can't people mind their own business. I don't go into their business. I let them live as they like and do as they like. But for some reason I am supposedly a wicked person. I don't read my scriptures or even say prayers. I don't go to church any more. Am I suppose to report to someone of everything I do so that 'they' know what I really do each and every day? Is there a scripture and prayer police that we report to that I don't know about? Yes, I don't read my scriptures.....................every day like I should. But I do read them just about every day. Just because I don't go to a certain ward doesn't mean that I don't go to church. Do all the wards do this to their members? Was I not suppose to leave the ward I've been in for several years? Do others that left the ward get judged like I do? And a former missionary told me the same thing! That I need to go back to the ward because that's where I belong. I wrote back to that missionary and explained why I wasn't in that ward. Hopefully that missionary got the message and understood what's going on with me. Sorry that I happen to be homeless but I don't figure to be homeless forever. I will find a place once I am employed. SO GET OFF MY BACK!
Just had to get that out because it was bothering me. I really don't care what people think of me. I feel that they are probably jealous because they are not me!! Ha! Yeah, take that to the bank! Anyway, I laugh whenever I hear someone tell me something like that.

No comments: