Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010







These are pictures of what went on in 2010!! Standing in a long line just for a free LotaBurger meal from Blakes LotaBurger. They were celebrating their 58 years in business! Then there's the NM RailRunner which runs between Belen and Santa Fe. Been riding it to Bernalillo and to Isleta Pueblo. Once we did go to Santa Fe. Would like to do it again. Then of course the Hot Air Balloons! This was taken along Coors Rd one morning as I was going to Sam's Club. I saw these balloons and had to stop to get some pics. I found out they fly just about every day. I see them in the mornings as they fly over the house. Our dogs can hear them and go bark at them as they fly over. All the dogs in the neighborhood are barking at them every morning. Poor people who want to sleep in.. And there were awesome times to take pictures of the clouds. Took them as I was waiting for the bus to come by, wherever I was.

No comments: