Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Already June 3rd



It's been awhile since I've visited here. I read other blogs, though. I thought I would try harder to keep up with this and all that fun stuff. Let's see how I do!! It's just that I am pretty busy with other things. I don't know how people do it, those that seem to be loaded down with things in their life. How can one work 2 or 3 jobs, take care of the family, take time to read, watch TV and still have a couple of hours in the day for themselves??? I can't seem to do any of that in a day. Just one job will do if I have to do the other things. I am out doing fun things and will try to post some pictures of those fun things I do.
To start off, I wanted to see how this picture shows up (as I am writing I have no idea). It's the Sandia Mountains, not sure when I took it, but this is one of the fine days I had a chance to take a picture of it. I have tons of pictures of all kinds of things. Hope to share some, if I remember how to put them up. It takes time for my brains to get in gear. I can sit for hours at the computer and wonder what I am trying to do.

No comments: