Friday, February 11, 2011

YAY!!!

Yay! We're back to normal!! I thought we were going to remain in the 'Alaska state of mind' alot longer than anticipated!! Glad those below zero readings are gone. Even the single digit temps are gone. We had a high of 56 today!!
With all this cold weather it has finally hit me................. a nasty cold. I hate it. I blame it on my cousin, Kay and my niece, Juella. They were both sick on Sunday. Kay had a Superbowl party at her house and invited us over to eat. So we went, not knowing she was sick. Here she is just coughing all over the place. Then I had to go get Juella from work and she said she was feeling sick. Seems that she and her co-worker, Karen, were sick at work. (getting customers sick, too!!) So the other day, Wednesday, I felt a cold coming on and tried really hard to make it go away but it just wouldn't. Now I am sneezing, coughing and just being miserable. I forgot what it was like to be sick. I hadn't been sick like this for the last 3 years!! Hmmm, wonder if it's because I finally got a flu shot!!! I haven't had a flu shot for the past 3 years!! When I was in the hospital they suggested I get a flu shot so I wouldn't get sick!! Ha! Look at me now. I oughta go hunt those docs down and say "Look what you've done now!!" Oh well, I knew it had to happen sooner or later.
Spring is in the air!! We're up to the 60's next week!!

No comments: